Log of E

Spectator-mode Notepad

So I broke everything.

When I put my blog together, I attempted to screw around with the theme. I don’t know much about Ruby, or Jekyll, or themes. It did not go well. Not even slightly. But after some wrestling, I finally got it working.

Today I felt like changing theme, which thanks to being hosted at github pages, should have been as easy as a single click. It was not.

Due to trying to change the theme, I’d somehow deeply embedded the theme in the site, and every attempt to change it… well… failed pretty badly.

The first few failed to yield any results.

The last removed any kind of theme from the page completely.

So now I get to try to fix everything.

I could try to revert to a sensible theme and then re-push the blogs.

Which I might try.